Millets are a group of small-seeded grasses, widely grown around the world as or grains for both human food and fodder. Millets are important crops in Asia and Africa.
1 glass of millet
1 teaspoon coconut oil
½ teaspoon ghee
1 sprig curry leaf
2 green chillies chopped
1 onion chopped
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
3 teaspoons grated coconut
Salt to taste
2 cups of boiled water
• Wash the millet thoroughly 3 to 4 times to remove the impurities.
• Keep a pan over the low flame.
• Pour coconut oil and ghee into the pan.
• Add mustard seeds. Let it pop in the oil
. • Add chopped onion, chopped chilli, and curry leaves to the pan. Sauté them. (You can add chopped vegetables like carrot, beans etc.)
• When they become light brown, add washed millet to the pan and stir it for…
View original post 68 more words